This year marks the 25th anniversary of the RHS Hampton Court Palace Flower Show, and wow, it sounds like it’s going to be a brilliant show.
Gates open to the public at 10am on Tuesday 30th June and they will open at this time every day to the last day of the show on Sunday 5th July. Tuesday-Saturday the gates will close at 7.30pm, and on Sunday the gates will close the show at 5.30pm.
As the biggest flower show in the world, you can expect some pretty awesome sites, not to mention our brilliant display will be there at stand IN340!
Here is a little overview of what you can expect:
- First and foremost there will be some amazing show gardens there. To name a few: Tracy Foster has designed a garden for Just Retirement: A Garden for Every Retirement, which is a lovely, cottage style garden and it actually features one of our Superior Sheds in it, there will be a Turkish holiday inspired garden called the Spirit of the Aegean, Living Landscapes: City Twitchers is a peaceful garden that hopes to encourage wildlife and bird watching, and finally, for those with a love of children’s literature, there will be a Winnie the Pooh inspired garden (Winnie the Pooh begins his journey) and The Tea Party, inspired by the 150th anniversary of Lewis Carroll’s Alice in Wonderland.
- Especially for their 25th anniversary, the flower show has created a ‘magical RHS Anniversary Maze’ that will be a lot of fun to walk around (and probably get lost in!).
- Food, glorious food! There will be a foodie’s dream with the new Feast zone where you will be wowed with all sorts of delicious treats.
- You will be able to buy plants to your heart’s content at the Plant Village.
- Live music will fill the village green all day.
- Country Living will have a pavilion there where you will be able to all manner of gifts and goodies.
- There’s even going to be Alice in Wonderland ‘Sow and grow’ activities for the children.
As the largest flower show in the world, there will be plenty to keep you occupied for a whole day, and probably more, so let’s hope the weather stays lovely and sunny for the whole week so that everyone involved can have a brilliant time.
Don’t forget to come and say hello at our stand (IN340) - our lovely Peter Mortin will be there all week with his team of friendly garden building experts, so don’t be shy!
See you there…