Finding time to keep up with your fitness goals can sometimes be a real challenge. Combining both convenience and functionality, garden gyms offer a perfect solution. This dedicated fitness space, right in your back garden, can take various forms, from a modest shed kitted out with basic equipment to a garden room that could be just like a professional gym, packed with a wide array of machines and weights.
What is a garden gym?
A garden gym is your very own workout space situated within your garden. This custom-built structure can range from a simple yet functional garden shed gym to a fully-equipped garden gym room, offering a comfortable and private environment for your fitness routines.
Why have a garden gym?
By having a garden gym, you’ll never have to worry about whether the equipment you want to use will be available for you when you get there ever again. Not only that, but you don’t have to pay a gym membership fee for equipment that you know you won’t use - your garden gym, your rules - you get to choose which pieces of equipment you would like to use in the privacy of you own gym.
The benefits of a garden gym
- Convenience - With a garden gym, your workout zone is just steps away from your main living area. It significantly reduces time spent commuting to a public gym, offering the utmost convenience for busy individuals. As well as the convenience of going to the gym whenever you want, without having to adhere to a schedule.
- Privacy - Unlike crowded public gyms, a garden gym room provides complete privacy, letting you exercise at your own pace without any inhibitions or distractions.
- Personalised Space - A garden gym building offers the liberty to tailor your fitness space according to your needs. You can create an environment that motivates you, incorporating your preferred equipment and aesthetic elements.
- Cost savings - A garden gym could result in substantial savings in the long run. It eliminates gym membership fees and transport costs, providing an economical solution for maintaining regular fitness routines.
- Versatility - A garden gym room can be designed to accommodate a variety of exercise types, from cardio and strength training to yoga and Pilates, making it a versatile space for diverse workout routines.
- Property enhancement - A well-designed and aesthetically pleasing garden gym can add to the overall appeal and value of your property.