Current Job Vacancies
Due to the success of our newest show site we are looking to recruit a 3rd sales person at Trentham.
Reporting into the Show Site Manager you will ensure that the company ethos for quality and service is presented to our customers. Working as part of the sales team you will strive to achieve / exceed targets set by the business and ensure the profitability and success of the site. You will ensure high standards of presentation are delivered at all times.
- Act as the main point of contact between the company and customer promoting our products and advising in the selection of the best garden building for their needs
- Produce accurate quotations in line with customer requirements and present terms of agreement and close sales
- Review your own sales performance, aiming to exceed targets through the maintenance of a sales pipeline
- Able to discover and overcome objections and close sales
- To promote the business ensuring all sales opportunities are followed up
- To conduct site visits to measure and qualify the suitability of products
- Respond to incoming email and phone enquiries both from customers and Head Office
- Ensure all sales are recorded and order information entered on to the company CRM system
- Represent the company at trade exhibitions, events and shows
This role offers:
- Competitive basic salary
- Quarterly Bonuses for achieving target
- The opportunity to earn uncapped commission for exceeding targets
- Company pension scheme
- Free parking
Usual working pattern is a 5 day week on a rota inline with centre trading hours including 2 weekends on / 1 off
Salary: £23,375 - £33,375 OTE plus commission
We have been manufacturing and selling high quality timber buildings for over 40 years. Our Garden Studios and Summerhouses are sold through a network of show sites across the UK and delivered and built for the customer by our teams of professional installers. Due to the continued growth of the business we are looking for skilled trades people to join the team.
As an Ideal candidate you will need the following experience and skills:
- Previous experience and knowledge of DIY /construction / carpentry
- A good level of understanding about working with timber, metal bracketry and fixings
- The ability to use power tools, drills, saws etc.
- Competent at working with measurements and dimensions with a good eye for detail
- A good personality and confident communication skills are essential as you will be interacting directly with the customer
- Must be physically strong and fit - you will be lifting heavy items at 2m or 5m wide (with another operative)
- Understanding of health and safety regulations
- Be able to use ladders safely and work at heights
- Working in all weathers outdoors all year round
- Prepared to stay away for up to 3 to 4 nights a week (accommodation is provided) and travel long distances
Usual working week is 40 hours - Monday to Friday however you may be required to work longer during peak season.
Salary: £23,000- £26,000 plus expenses