Current Job Vacancies
We are looking for an experienced marketing professional to join us and provide maternity cover for our high performing marketing department.
This is an exciting opportunity to step in and manage an enthusiastic team for a period of 9 months from January/February 2024, ensuring the marketing plan stays on track, the team continues to deliver exceptional marketing, and the agency relationship remains strong and productive.
The role requires getting stuck in with the day-to-day marketing tasks and actioning a range of activities across the website, paid search, SEO, paid social, email and digital PR channels, as well as offline sales via our show sites.
- Ensure marketing plan is followed and monitor budget spend.
- Ability to enhance, modify or re-calibrate the marketing plan, depending on results and outcomes
- Keep team on track with annual targets for website conversion.
- Organise team’s project priorities and collaborate to plan projects.
- Manage budget and team expenditure.
- Liaise with, manage, and maximise the performance of the agencies the team works with across SEO, PPC and paid media, PR, design, web development.
- Build and develop good relationships with suppliers – signage and printed materials.
- Organising promotional events such as trade shows and ensuring the prompt delivery of materials and products
- Communicate with senior management and company as a whole about existing and new marketing activities.
- Evaluate and improve marketing campaigns with possible solutions to fit within budgetary constraints.
- Analyse marketing performance data and evaluate marketing outcomes to increase the efficiency of marketing activities within the company.
Marketing Manager skills and qualifications
- A good grasp of a luxury B2C product across its integrated channels
- Analytical knowledge to help understand market and website trends and how to create insight and actions resulting from data
- A good creative eye and understanding of luxury brands to help promote the brand with strong design and presentation across the website, social platforms, advertising etc. looking its best.
- Have a considered approach to everyone’s opinions – stakeholders, members of your team, and agencies.
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills
- Familiarity with social media development strategies and online content marketing
- An exceptional level of attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
- Strong skills in copywriting and producing content
- Between 3-5 years’ experience across digital and offline marketing channels
- CIM or equivalent marketing qualification
- Graduate level with strong communication skills
- Ideally Google certified
If you are looking for a new challenge in 2024 and want the opportunity to join a successful and growing local business, apply today.
Salary: relevant to experience