Trainee Project Manager - Graduate
We have an exciting opportunity for a focused and enthusiastic management graduate to join our newly appointed project management team. Reporting directly to Senior Partners the successful candidate will play a key role in supporting and coordinating new initiatives across all areas of the business.
There will be a range of projects to work on, including the creation and design of new products, reviewing processes and procedures and the launching of new show sites. In this role you will be encouraged to use your initiative, take responsibility and ownership and work both independently and collaboratively with senior stake holders to ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget.
- Research and develop ideas around new initiatives and concepts
- Coordinate and plan projects
- Work closely with the design engineer on the development of new products
- Liaise with all departments in order to achieve a common business objective
- Carry out planning, including setting goals and objectives, defining roles and producing schedules and time lines
- Identify and manage any risks/issues the project may come across
- Contribute ideas to improve the work of the team
- Ideally a 2:1 Degree in business/project management
- Proactive attitude to projects and developing new ideas
- Self- motivated, enthusiastic and the ability to continue learning
- Stong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Computer literate with experience of Microsoft Office products.
Nice to have (not essential)
- Relevant work experience
- Examples of previous project involvement
- Project management qualification
- Basic salary linked to experience
- Contributory pension scheme
- 20 days holiday per year + Bank Holidays
- Excellent staff facilities including fresh fruit and breakfast provided daily
This is a full time position working 40 hours a week Mon - Fri 8.30am - 5.00pm
Equal Opportunity Statement
Crane Garden Buildings prohibits discrimination based on race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000