BUT YOU CAN STILL SHOP OR TALK WITH US ONLINE OR VIA EMAIL AND TELEPHONE
Find out more
Showsite Sales Consultant - Cranleigh
We are recruiting for a sales consultant for our show site at the Notcutts Garden Centre in Cranleigh.
Reporting directly to the Show Site Manager you will ensure that the Crane Garden Buildings ethos for quality and service is presented to our customers. Working as part of the sales team you will strive to achieve / exceed targets set by the business and ensure that the highest standards of presentation are delivered at all times.
- Act as the main point of contact between the company and customer promoting our products and advising in the selection of the best garden building for their needs
- Produce accurate quotations in line with customer requirements and present terms of agreement and close sales
- Promote the business ensuring all sales opportunities are followed up
- Conduct visits at the customers property to measure and qualify the suitability of products
- Respond to incoming email and phone enquiries from new and existing customers
- Ensure all sales are recorded and order information entered on to the company CRM system
- Represent the company at trade exhibitions, events and shows
- Advise on forthcoming product developments and discuss special promotions where appropriate
- Review your own sales performance, aiming to exceed targets
- Experience of maintaining a sales pipeline
- Selling direct to the public
- Able to discover and overcome objections and close sales
- Experience using a CRM system would be an advantage but not essential as full training will be given
- Basic salary £25,000
- Quarterly bonuses of £2,500 for achieving target
- Opportunity to earn commission for exceeding targets
- Clothing allowance
- Free parking
- Contributory Pension scheme
Usual working pattern is 40hrs a week on a 3 week rota including 2 weekends on / 1 off
Being fully mobile and having your own vehicle is essential for this role as you will be required to conduct site visits.
As this role involves working with the public a DBS check will be carried out prior to appointment.
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 OTE plus commission