Showsite Sales Consultant - Brighton
We are recruiting a sales consultant for our show site at the Goldcliff Garden Centre near Lewes.
Due to an increase in sales and growing demand in this product sector we are looking for a candidate from the retail or sales sector to join our Sales team.
Reporting directly to the Show Site Manager you will ensure that the Crane Garden Buildings ethos for quality and service is presented to our customers. Working as part of the sales team you will strive to achieve / exceed targets set by the business and ensure that the highest standards of presentation are always delivered.
- Produce accurate quotations in line with customer requirements and present terms of agreement and close sales
- Respond to incoming email and phone inquiries from new and existing customers
- Ensure all sales are recorded and order information entered on to the company CRM system
- Represent the company at trade exhibitions, events and shows
- Advise on forthcoming product developments and discuss special promotions where appropriate
- Conduct visits to the customers property to measure and qualify the suitability of products as required
- Review your own sales performance, aiming to exceed targets
As a confident and outgoing person, you will engage customers by using a consultative approach to guide customers through the selection and purchase of their dream garden building. Using the full training that you will be given you will help them realise their vision offering a range of bespoke features and colours that best compliments their outdoor space. We are looking for people who share a passion for delivering a customer experience and a quality product that exceeds expectation.
- Excellent communication and listening skills with the ability to build relationships
- Proven experience of delivering a consultative sales approach and great customer service
- Enthusiasm to become an expert in the full product range
- Experience of working with a CRM system would be an advantage but not essential In reward the Sales Consultant role offers:
- Basic salary £27,800
- Quarterly bonuses up to £10,000 for achieving target
- Opportunity to earn commission for exceeding targets
- Clothing allowance
- Onsite parking
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Opportunity to work for a company who value a healthy 'work life' balance
Usual working pattern is 40hrs on a 3 week rota including 2 weekends on / 1 off
Being fully mobile and having your own vehicle is essential for this role as you may be required to conduct site visits.
As this role involves working with the public an enhanced DBS check will be conducted prior to appointment.
Salary: £27,800 plus bonus and OTE