Sales Designer- New Showsite near Solihull
We are recruiting Sales Designers for our new show site opening near Solihull in March 2024.
As a confident and outgoing person, you will use your consultative and creative expertise to guide customers through the selection and purchase process. Utilising the full training that you will be given you will help clients realise their vision of the ultimate garden room offering a range of bespoke features and colours that best compliments their outdoor space.
We are looking for people who share a passion for delivering a customer experience and a quality product that exceeds expectation.
- Engage and inspire the customer, promoting our products and advising in the selection of the best garden building for their needs
- Produce accurate quotations in line with customer requirements and present terms of agreement and close sales
- Promote the business ensuring all sales opportunities are followed up
- Conduct visits at the customers property to measure and qualify the suitability of products
- Respond to incoming email and phone enquiries from new and existing customers
- Ensure all sales are recorded and order information entered on to the company CRM system
- Represent the company at trade exhibitions, events and shows
- Advise on forthcoming product developments and discuss special promotions where appropriate
- Review your own sales performance, aiming to exceed targets
- Experience of delivering a face to face consultative sales approach
- Sales & Service driven, with a creative and inspiring personality
- Able to discover and overcome objections and close sales
- Highly organised with and eye for detail
- Experience using a CRM system would be an advantage but not essential as full training will be given
Rewards & Benefits:
- Salary £29,500
- Quarterly bonuses up to £8000 per year for achieving bonus
- End of year bonus of £2000 for achieving annual target
- Commission paid on every sale
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays, increasing with length of service
- Health Shield payment scheme
- Death in service benefit (twice annual salary)
- Sick pay after qualifying period
- Onsite parking
- Contributory Pension scheme
Usual working pattern is 40hrs a week on a 4 week rota including 3 weekends on / 1 off
Being fully mobile and having your own vehicle is essential for this role as you will be required to conduct customer visits.
As this role involves working with the public a DBS check will be carried out prior to appointment.
Salary: £29,500 plus bonuses & commission