Paint Sprayer / Paint Line operator
Due to increased demand and expansion of the production factory, we are looking to recruit staff to work on our automated paint line and in our manual spray booth.
This role will be responsible for spraying timber garden buildings and associated equipment in a safe and efficient manner to achieve a high quality finish. Ideally you will have some experience of working with Spraying equipment using water based paints. You must be someone that can work individually, but also be a team player as you will be working alongside a well-established team. You will be confident in working to deadlines and be self-motivated.
- Racking and un-racking unpainted and painted panels on and off the line
- Carrying out regular quality inspections on all finished products
- Maintain and clean down all equipment
- Able to read written instructions and follow verbal instructions closely
- Ability to trouble-shoot problems or issues with the line
- Must be able to multi task, prioritise and work under time constraints
- Be a team player and willing to be trained to work in other areas as assigned
- Have excellent communication skills to liaise with peers and management
- Able to wear all required Protective clothing
- An understanding of applying primers and paints to timber would be an advantage but not essential as full training will be given
- Salary in line with experience
- Opportunities to work overtime
- Contributory pension scheme
- Excellent staff facilities including breakfast and fresh fruit provided daily
- Regular paid tea / coffee breaks
- Clothing and work boots provided
- onsite parking
- Opportunity to progress and develop a career within the business
Working hours are Monday to Friday based on a 40 hour week with half an hour lunch break.
In order to create a Covid safe working environment and inline with social distancing regulations we are operating a staggered shift pattern.
- 6am - 2.30pm / 7am - 3.30pm / 8am - 4.30pm
Salary: £8.82 - £9.50 per hour