Framing & Cladding Operative
Are you a multi skilled trades person looking for a new role.
We are currently recruiting for staff to join our framing and cladding team. This is a physical role and would suit someone who is looking for a construction role in a manufacturing setting.
As a Framer and Cladder you will be responsible for making timber frames, cladding them with boards to construct individual panels as part of the manufacturing process. This is a ‘hands on’ role that involves kneeling and bending and working at low levels as part of the process.
- Ability to follow manufacturing drawings and instructions
- Working at pace as part of a team to ensure orders are completed on time
- An eye for detail, focused on delivering a quality finish
- Competent working with measurements and dimensions
- Experience using power tools including Drills, Hand/Air Tools/Staple Guns, full training will be given.
- Common sense and sound judgement in practical matters
- Good communication skills, self-confidence and an ability to work to deadlines
- Able to lift and carry large panels as part of the assembly process
- Flexible to work and assist other areas of the factory as required
Rewards & Benefits:
- Weekly pay
- Opportunity to work overtime(Time qtr & Double time)
- 7% weekly attendance bonus (after probation period)
- Annual Attendance bonus (after qualifying period)
- Excellent staff facilities with regular paid tea / coffee breaks
- Work wear and boots provided.
- Contributory pension scheme
- 28 days annual holiday including Bank Holidays.
- Training courses to support progression within the business
Working hours are Monday to Friday based on a 40-hour week with half an hour lunch break.
We are currently operating staggered start times due to COVID-19 and social distancing restrictions.
- 0700 – 15.30
- 0800 – 16.30
- Occasional Saturdays may be required during peak season
Salary: £10.40 - £10.60 per hour