BUT YOU CAN STILL SHOP OR TALK WITH US ONLINE OR VIA EMAIL AND TELEPHONE
Find out more
Factory Team Leader
Due to the growth and subsequent expansion of the factory, we are recruiting a Factory Team Leader for our manufacturing site in Narborough. Leading multiple departments, the successful applicant will utilise their leadership and problem-solving skills to help improve factory performance and staff morale. They will be the first point of contact for factory staff, enabling them to solve problems where and when they occur.
Reporting to the Factory Manager, you will be responsible for the management of work flow, re-allocating staff to other departments as workload demands. You will ensure Health & Safety regulations and Operating Procedures are adhered to and working with the
Senior Management team seek to continuously improve staff engagement and processes to help develop a sense of quality ownership across teams.
- Health & Safety: - Ensure adherence to regulations. Resolve H&S issues when possible.
- Quality: - Identify and implement Quality improvement opportunities
- Operations: - Understand and control the flow and throughput of work through multiple cells, helping staff in those cells to solve issues where they occur. Identify and help to implement improvement opportunities.
- Report Key Performance Indicators in H&S, Quality and Operations.
- Identify skills gaps in their teams and train team members where appropriate.
- Collaborate with other team leaders to enable work flow throughout the factory
- Basic salary relative to experience
- Opportunity to work overtime
- Excellent staff facilities including breakfast & fresh fruit available daily
- Contributory pension scheme
- Regular paid breaks
- Work wear and boots provided
- 28 days annual holiday including Bank Holidays
Usual working week is 40hrs Mon - Fri with occasional Saturday mornings
Salary: £10 - £12 per hour