Dual Site Sales Consultant - St. Albans / Sunningdale
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Sales Consultant to work at our St.Albans and Sunningdale showsites.
Reporting directly to the National Sales Manager you will ensure that the company ethos for quality and service is presented to all our customers. Working as part of the sales team you will be based in St. Albans but also provide cover at our Sunningdale showsite. Working across both sites, you will develop and maintain good working relations with the garden centre team and ensure high standards of presentation are delivered at all times. As the show site is located and operates remotely from head office it is essential that key relationships are developed across the business to ensure a professional service is delivered to the customer.
Key Requirements for the role:
- Demonstrate skilled maintenance of a sales pipeline
- Experience of face to face sales
- Confident to over come objections and close
- Ensure all sales are recorded and order information entered on to the company CRM system
- Review own performance, aiming to exceed targets
- Produce accurate quotations in line with customer requirements and present terms of agreement and close sales
- Conduct occasional visits to customers property to advise and take measurements
- Ensure all incoming email and phone enquiries are dealt with both from customers and Head Office
- Flexible to travel between sites on an agreed rota
Usual working pattern is a three week rota inline with Centre trading hours - two weekends on / one off
Driving licence and car are essential
- Competitive basic salary
- Quarterly bonuses for achieving target(up to £10,000 per yr)
- Opportunity to earn uncapped commission for exceeding targets
- Company pension scheme
- Clothing allowance
- Travel expenses and onsite parking
As this role involves working directly with the public an enhanced DBS check will be required prior to appointment.
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000