Business Administrator - Apprenticeship
We are looking for a self-motivated, dedicated individual to join our Head Office team in Narford. The successful applicant will join our apprenticeship programme, studying for a Level 2 Business Administration Diploma. This is a full-time position supported with regular days at college.
We have been designing and manufacturing luxury garden buildings for over 45 years and are proud of our reputation for quality and service. This ethos of quality is carried through every part of the company and our head office team are the leaders in ensuring we deliver on this commitment.
As part of the role and with support from your scheme mentor and colleagues, you will follow a structured training program, which will involve working across all departments including Customer Service, Business Admin, Finance, Reception and Digital Marketing.
As an ideal candidate you will:
- Demonstrate a good command of the English language both written and spoken and have achieved GCSE level 4 or above in Maths and English
- Have excellent communication skills and be keen to learn and develop
- Be fully mobile with your own transport
- Be comfortable working independently as well as within a team
- Be confident using Microsoft office and associated software
Future Prospects & Benefits include:
- Enhanced Apprenticeship salary - £5.40 per hour
- Funded Diploma in Level 2 Business Administration
- 28 days holiday entitlement including Bank Holidays
- Excellent staff facilities with tea, coffee and fresh fruit provided daily
- Real opportunities to further progress and develop a career within the company
Normal working week is Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm
This is a fantastic opportunity for a university or school leaver who wants to develop a career in Business Administration.
Please include a CV and covering letter with your application
Salary: £5.40 per hour