Alan and Jean were very helpful and I am very pleased with the outcome. It is an excellent job. I am so pleased with my Summerhouse. Many Thanks...
Mrs S - Nottinghamshire
Pros and Cons of Garden Offices
Useful Information : Pros and Cons of Garden Offices
The purchase of an Office or Studio takes time and consideration. You really need to talk to someone about your requirements unless you already have definite views and can just go ahead and make your order! A family run business such as Crane Garden Buildings is ideal as they have decades of experience and still personally design and oversee each and every building.
Points to consider when purchasing a Garden Office
- size: limitations of outside space and working with your Office provider to ensure you maximise the size of your building
- use: if your Office is going to be used regularly and continuously then you will need to go for a robust structure. A solid floor and good quality timber is essential for this.
- weather: ensuring against dampness and cold will mean that your Office can be used all year long, so consider whether you need lining and insulation. Cheaper Offices will get too hot in the summer and too cold in the winter. Decent lining and insulation will mean a more even temperature all year round.
- security: will you need a secure building for your equipment or data stored in the Office? Crane Garden Buildings provide a unique Security Package that will give you peace of mind.
- style: as you will probably be spending long periods of time in your Office, a more aesthetically pleasing building both outside and inside is an option worth giving time to.
- environmental impact: in these changing times, consider where your timber being used is sourced, is it FSC® certified? Lining and insulation can save energy and you may wish to opt for a green roof for more thermostatic control and less environmental impact.
Please click on the link for more information about our Garden Studios